CSWT 2018 Election
- Election for the CSWT Council will be in June, 2018. People are invited to volunteer to become candidates.
- Two Cherokee Nation Registered members will be elected. The Bylaws require that at least three (although it can be more) of the five council members must be registered Cherokee citizens.
- Toni Talbott, (CSWT Registered) Council Meeting Co-Facilitator completes her first year of a 2 term.
- Vivian Carroll, (CN Registered) treasurer, completes her two-year term and will be replaced
- George Huggins, Council Meeting Co-Facilitator completes his two-year term and will be replaced.
- Gail Bradley, Secretary, completes her first year of a 2-year term.
- Kathy Signkanati, Membership Coordinator, completes her first year of a 2-year term.
CSWT 2018 Election Schedule
- February 10, 2018, Election Committee identified.
- March 10, 2018, If there are not enough candidates, the Election Committee “recruits volunteers.”
- April 14, 2018, Deadline for candidates to submit brief bios, no longer than 200 words.
- May 1, 2018, Bios printed in the May Newsletter.
- May 12, 2018 On-site voting for candidates at CSWT town meeting. Ballots and SASE mailed to all CSWT registered members.
- June 7, 2018, Deadline for mailed ballots to be returned.
- June 9, 2018, Ballots are counted at the CSWT town meeting and announced.